Resources for Finding Your New Home
It can be incredibly overwhelming to begin the search for a new home. Cantissimo Senior Living is here to help you in your journey. We want to make it as easy as possible for you to confidently step into your next phase of life.
Use the resources below to learn more about how to select your new home and more!
The Essential Assisted Living Checklist
Are you trying to determine what is important in your search? Discover the 129 things to look for in your search for an assisted living home. Take the list with you on your next visit, and ensure you are choosing the correct place to live!
Choosing a Home Guide
The Guide to Choosing a Nursing Home or Other Long‑Term Services & Supports. This official government booklet explains:
- How to find and compare nursing homes and other long-term services and supports
- How to pay for nursing home care
- Your rights as a nursing home resident
- Alternatives to nursing home care
Cantissimo Senior Living is quickly growing its services. Check back soon to take advantage of our tools designed to provide you with personalized recommendations for your new home, based on your unique needs and situation.
Follow us on social media too so you don't miss a thing!
Please see below for even more articles you might find helpful in your search:
- How to Choose? The Ultimate Assisted Living Facility Checklist
- The 9 Questions to Match You to Your Perfect Senior Living Facility
- The Psychology of Moving to a New Home
- 10 Signs Your Loved One is Ready for Assisted Living
- 10 Signs Your Loved One is Ready for Memory Care
- Aging in Place: The Assisted Living Option
That's not all
Cantissimo Senior Living is working every day at preparing new resources and services to help you with your next phase of life.
We understand housing is a major decision and we're here to help you with this process.
Subscribe to updates or fill out the form to the right to let us know how we can help.
Remember to follow us on social media and stay up to date on the latest in senior living!